Serving Palm Bay – Sebastian – Vero Beach
Licensed Florida Attorneys
Steven Lulich, born in Queens, N.Y., April 21, 1952; Admitted to Florida Bar 1985.
- Nova Law Center, Juris Doctorate 1985
- State Certified Builder, Florida 1979
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida 1978
- State University of N.Y, Stony Brook, N.Y., BA 1975
- Professor: Indian River Community College 1987, 1988
- City of Sebastian – Attorney for Code Enforcement Board 1986-1996
- Attorney for Elks, Italian American Club
- Florida Bar
- Sebastian Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Toothaker graduated from the University of Florida Law School in 1967. He served as an Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Public Defender, and also has worked as an Attorney for several organizations. Professor Toothaker functions as an assistant to the Attorneys in research and personal injury case management.
Gail Williams has over 25 years of experience as a legal secretary and closing secretary. She has gained experience in Real Estate Closings, Probate, Corporations, Personal Injury, and Business law.
Ilene serves as our paralegal. She currently has 29 years experience as a legal secretary, paralegal, and bookkeeper.
Jonathan Lulich serves as our current Web Designer. With experience in a wide array of knowledge about web design and web consulting, he currently manages the website.